ZW

HainesGirl
Posted on Apr 21, 2022
The BEST!

This is the BEST Vitamin C I am able to find. My boyfriend had it in the house I moved into with him and I started taking it when it was recommended to keep COVID away. Therefore, I buy the same brand, same dosage, and same count and iHerb has the same bottle!!! It's a no-brainer for me. I love iHerb, they have what I need and the prices are less than Amazon's were.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love that this is certified NON GMO with the butterfly stamp. It is very hard to find non gmo vitamin C. Each capsule has 1000mg powder, so a very good value as most non-gmo options seem to have only 500mg. Will reorder.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This vitamin C is the best! For greater absorption always make sure your C has the ascorbic acid and this supplement knocked it out of the park!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Good source of vitamin C without a bunch of fillers! Easy to swollen for all ages with no chalky flavor. Good product for a good price!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Started taking 2 or more total over the day as immunity support (with Zinc, Quercetin and D3), and was impressed with an absence of sore throats and minor colds. Also, can see a difference in skin quality.

Posted on May 7, 2021

First purchase in iHerb got some extra discount and the shipping was so fast! Happy customer! The product was good, i hope this vitamin doing well in my body. But the expires i think is way too fast for me who is not consume vitamin for a daily basis. It’s 09/2022 and i have 240 capsules to consume alone hahaha

1d1ebd0a-a3a9-46f0-b477-be7274046edd
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

easy to swallow because the capsules are not hard like my previous one..

4834b883-2905-4b96-8564-ffcd24f52277
bc9f77b2-a2eb-4dff-8b7b-9328a5a42a70
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great quality. SR Vit C ingredients 1000 mg size acceptable, everyday use for all my family member to boost immunity during this time.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Great quality, well packaged and fresh, easy to swallow and no taste with capsule.