ZW

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
מצוין!

I love this product, since it feels real (the oil smells like castor oil from the pharmacy) but does not weigh down the hair. It is better to wash but you can also go with him at home without embarrassment. Put it on the hair on the head, on the eyes and on the eyebrows. In the future I will update if it accelerates hair growth. edit: ok it is may be weird but when i put it on my head, there is more of a fallout. i guess it does weigh my hair too much. so i am scared to put it on my head now. when i put it on my eyes and brows, it makes my eyes be puffy. i guess it migrates to my inner eyes at night. so i stopped doing it too. all in all i put it aside so, while i belive it may help growth, i have given up because it is too heavy for my hair and my eyes are too sensitive

abd8aefe-8ea8-40a1-916f-2d07ab754af2
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I wanted to get castor oil to add to my homemade hair mask. This is my first time using castor oil, I have been meaning to try it for a long time! I researched before buying that Black castor oil has slightly more benefits than regular castor oil due to the process of how it is made. The oil is a thicker consistency to other oils which makes it feel quite potent and rich. It does have a unique smell & is slightly sticky but I don’t mind this at all if it will help my hair health! I thought the price for this was very reasonable and it arrived in no time at all (bubble wrap to protect the glass jar). I have only used a couple of times so far but I will definitely continue to use this and hope that I get some good hair benefits!

49e694bd-7612-45f1-8a5e-e98bac3ef84c

I read a lot of good things about castor oil. Bought it for the first time, trying to improve my hair growing. I think, the mix with rosemary oil is a big plus, because as Google says - According to some scientific evidence, rosemary may benefit nerve tissue. Carnosic acid, an active ingredient in the plant, healed tissue and nerve damage in one study. This ability to heal nerve endings may rejuvenate nerves in the scalp too, in turn possibly restoring hair growth. Castor oil is the carrier, but it has its own benefits: “When applied to the scalp, increased blood vessel dilation increases the flow of oxygen-rich and nutrient-rich blood to the powerhouse of your follicle, the dermal papilla, or the root of the hair." It indirectly promote hair growth. Good luck to me and you :)

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It is in a glass bottle. It is not package properly, it cause a spill in a box. Good thing that it didn’t entirely spill everything. As for the quality of the oil, it is good. It delivers as promise. The oil is thick, it can be be use on your hair and eyelashes. It doesn’t cause any irritation for my scalp or eyes. I will continue buying this brand.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I used this for the first time the other night and soaked my roots and let it sit on my hair for 1 hour. After I washed my hair, my hair felt so smooth and shiny. It also suppose to stimulate hair growth. I will keep you posted if it does!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

The product delivered good results. It helped me restore my thinning hair. Scent was okay though you really need to dilute with carrier oil. Use it weekly along with dermaroller. Use the oil at least twice a week, its one of the best oil there is for hair and lashes

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This is a good product to take while traveling. The bottle fits in the palm of your hand. So it certainly won't take up much space in a travel wash bag. The product itself is a nice, dark oil, reasonably thick, but not too thick. Once you apply it, the oil on your hands can be washed off with soap very easily.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I received my package way earlier than I expected! The quality and the scent of this product are *chefs kiss* This product gave my hair more strength, volume and many other benefits such as: it moisturized my scalp and I’ve found it useful to my scalp especially that I have sensitive skin + I’m obsessed with it’s cute size!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love the size and the package and the quality of the product it has an acceptable scent and its easy to use and i got and excellent result and benefit because it has an excellent composition and ingredient and I use it in my hair and it moisturize and nourish my hair even though i have an sensitive skin but it was very good with my skin

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Love Jamaican black castor oil! The scent is not pleasant but love the purpose of it. I use it weekly as a pre poo for my hair, combine with my other oils. My hair don’t flake like usual like everyday and my hair tend to shed alot and receding at the front but thanks to this❤️, my hair been growing, new baby hairs. It give nourishment to my hair too. So much improvement.