Page 1 - Reviews - TheraBreath, Charcoal Whitening + Fresh Breath Toothpaste, Midnight Mint, 3.5 oz (100 g) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I was expecting to love this because i use their mouth wash in mild mint and its the best mouthwash i’ve ever tried! But was kinda of disappointed when i tried this because i have been waiting for it to be back in stock for months. Its doesn’t give you that fresh feeling after your done brushing and leaves a weird aftertaste. I also noticed that after brushing you’re going to feel like you need to brush your teeth again because they dont feel clean.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Therabreath has been my go to brand for dental use. Their mouthwash and this toothpaste is value for money. The products I have been using for this brand has been very effective for me.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

It doesn’t irritate my gum or anything in my mouth. I use it twice by following the instruction. I can see the result sightly.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

it’s amazing for bad breathe! it has charcoal so be aware of using this too much because it’s unhealthy for your teeth.. use it one time every two or three days. if you want a solution for bad breathe you can buy the original tooth paste from the same brand👍🏼

bb3f4c49-a20d-4cf7-8054-c0c06769167d
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Love using this toothpaste but its no longer available on the iHerb website. Such a bummer! I hope they get more soon, its great.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

This toothpaste doesn't burn your mouth and cleans all the stains. It smells good as well. It doesn't have that strong minty smell

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

First time using this toothpaste with charcoal. The whitening process is working slowly. Anyway, have been using Therabreath products for many years now, it's excellent.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The best toothpaste for me. Good quality.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Great product at a great price :)

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Doesn’t have unpleasant strong taste. Was ok