Page 1 - Reviews - TheraBreath, Dry Mouth Lozenges, Sugar Free, Tart Berry, 100 Lozenges - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I love it its like a life saver when u have a bad smell i tried the orange and this. If ur confused between these two i recommend u to take this. Tart berry its little bit better

85359722-2b4c-4253-8cc4-4e341d990c16
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I've ever tried orange flavor one in many years ago which is great. So I'll give it a try for this flavor. It can help to reduce mouth odor too. Expired date is about 2 years. It's worth!

914145e0-bec2-46c8-98b0-469692a7bc09
ca6dd951-d5df-4e65-8915-6e795a4e94b3
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

• Each lozenge is individually wrapped in the box, which is nice when sharing & to just toss a few in your pocket or bag. • Flavor is a light berry flavor. They are not large and they break down quickly, so not a choke hazard for children, elderly, or people who may have difficulty with other types of mints and hard candy.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The scent is mild berry like. I prefer berry flavor over the original one to my surprise. I usually keep this in my car and in my drawer. Don't want stinky breath!! I don't like the idea of mouthwash because you have to spit out the liquid. Also, I don't like the taste nor the alcohol hurting my nose/throat. With this candy/lozenge, it keeps my breath fresh AND prevents my mouth from drying. Pop one in your mouth before a meeting, a brunch, or a smooch haha

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It is a sugar-free product, so it is good for your health and good for your teeth. It's a sugar-free product, so I wasn't expecting much, but it tastes good. It is a very good item because it can keep your mouth fresh these days when you often use a mask!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I prefer these tart berry lozenges over the brand's other mandarin mint ones simply because they taste better, but both are effective for fighting bad breath and dry mouth. If you manage to find them in stock, I would order them immediately because they last a long time and because you get 100 of them, it is a great value for money. I also love that they are individually packaged, which makes it easier for carrying them around.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

the scent and taste of these are great. the package is huge and could serve you for a while. it is highly effective and I use them after food to get rid of bad breath. the quality is great. the size of these candies are small so I wouldn't recommend them for children in early age.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have purchased this few times already and its really works for dry mouth issues. I have recommended to my friends whose have the same issues and they really love the flavour and most importantly it works for them too.

13525e73-7733-41b8-b0a1-2a23980eac2b
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This product is overall good quality, has a good smell the scent reminds me of berry lollies they taste good however the after taste takes some getting use to but nothing too bad, great value for your money and effective at dry mouth relief, I highly recommend this if you’re a smoker or just suffer from dry mouth, keep a few in your bag or wallet can’t go wrong!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

The taste is a bit bitter for me but if I put it under my tounge it tastes better. I have dry mouth due to teaching jounior high pupils. I keep those in my bags and use it when I feel the need. For this price you get a lot of lozenges so it is cost affetctive.