Page 1 - Reviews - Thorne Research, Crucera-SGS, 60 Capsules - iHerb
ZW
Posted on Aug 7, 2021

There are numerous clinical studies that prove the benefit of the compound Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (SGS) as a powerful antioxidant. I use these capsules as well as Vitamin C for this reason. They are a little bit smelly when you open the bottle but I think that’s a good sign of their potency. I take 2 a day to stretch out the time before purchasing again.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This supplement has resulted in decreased SIB and tantrums in my nonverbal autistic son. Dr. Zimmerman is the real deal and so is his study re this product and autism. We've tried everything out there. This product, along with helping my son's reflux and SIBO/C have been the only two things that have helped

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

When Thorne's Crucera-SGS is ingested and begins to break down in the gut, it releases sulforaphane, thereby activating the body's natural detoxification and antioxidant enzymes and providing protection to cells from free radical damage for several days.* Each capsule of Thorne's Crucera-SGS is equivalent to eating two pounds of cooked broccoli.* Sulforaphane was first identified in 1992 by researchers at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and is now believed to be the key component of many of the health benefits attributed to cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and kale.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Loved the effect they had on my body. The clean ingredients is a big pluss and it makes the quality of the product greater. All in all it gave me more energy and a clearer mind. It has had a positive effect on my health. Will deffinetly by it again!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I was looking for a supplement that would work with another supplement like Turmeric in boosting my immune system. Thorne Crucera SGS was exactly what I was looking for and couldn't be happier with the results. It isn't often that you can find supplements that aren't filled with other fillers and many times the products just doen't live up to the hype. But Thorne Crucera SGS has everything I've been looking for. Thanks again for an amazing product.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Wow this smells of broccoli! But it is a good sign. I am a cancer patient and broccoli is good for fighting cancer according to the book Anticancer. I try to eat my broccoli but this is a really good supplement to my diet.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

In my experience, Thorne produces high-quality supplements. Dr. Jed Fahey notes that this product is a high-quality supplement that truly contains the ingredient that it lists, which sadly is not always true.

Posted on May 4, 2022

taking this to battle against long COVID and its toll on my nervous system health. it's and important supplement to help with detox and has strong antioxidant potency.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is certainly one way of boosting the benefit you receive from cruciferous veggies. This is a very good product, recommended to me by the Hoxsey Biomedical Center for helping fight the prostatic cancer I am presently dealing with.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

The verdict is in: Supplementing with broccoli sprouts / sulforaphane is one of the best ways for people to fight against cancer and it even works as an antioxidant to fight against free radicals (tiny particles that weaken and damage healthy cells). That being said, according to specialists, such as Rhonda Patrick, not all products that contain sulforaphane are quality products. On her podcast Dr. Patrick put her trust on Thorne's Crucera-SGS and that's good enough for me. Two weeks into trying this product out and I feel great!