Page 1 - Reviews - Vitanica, Yeast Arrest, 14 Vaginal Suppositories - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I love it! Can burn in the begging but then is good. Kills the yeast and better than other medicine I used before. I soon I feel discomfort I use for 3 days and since day one I feel much better! Specially after s*x it’s good. I’m so happy to find this product and I recommend it.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I use this just after my periods to restore pH. It eliminates any odor downstairs and keeps it fresh. Only con is that while using it you have to wear a liner as you will discharge more than usual. It just replenishes the bacterial flora there by eliminating the yeast population and keeping your flower healthy. Also loved the ingredients. Definitely will purchase again 👍🏼

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I have had way too many steroids for my back and nothing was touching my yeast infection. I had used all of the over the counter meds and Diflucan and wasn't eating any sugar or anything I knew that would feed it. It took three days but I finally got relief. I don't want to be without them because it really works!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The product did not solve my health problem, unfortunately. Maybe I should have used it longer than recommended in order to get results. The advantages of using this product are: the natural ingredients, the product is mild to the body, it is a pleasure to use it, it also has a great smell. Of course you need to use supplements and a gluten, sugar-free diet in order to heal from yeast infections. I'd give it a second try, because I enjoyed using it a lot. I also recommend it, even if it wasn't a miracle product.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I have used about 9 suppositories in the last few weeks, and this is a natural way to maintain some balance! There is sometimes a burning sensation, but it goes away. It is best to put this in at night, for maximum absorption. I do feel better, but the issue is the body's bacterial balance here, not a problem with the suppositories working. The ingredients are natural and dosage is generous.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The suppositories provide immediate relief especially if the yeast infection is in the beginning stages. Combine this with grapefruit seed extract for better and faster results.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Really great product. Takes about a week for the symptoms to start to calm down but if you keep using it as per the instructions, it really helps. I keep some in the fridge on standby!

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

deliver its great results, but could be formulated thicker to stay longer in vag environment before falling all out. I stand up to drink water after the deposit and it leaked quite a lot.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I ordered this for a friend and she said it’s really good👍

3d4d963b-3147-45ce-9e6b-1646a2b1ba5a
Posted on Feb 10, 2021

Hey girl hey ! Just passing the sister support through, this product was so potent for me that I was better than ever after one. Such a gentle healing product with powerful results. Totally rebalanced. Definitely recommend doing the full course if needed but I got my results after 1 night.