Page 1 - Reviews - Xlear, Natural Spry Toothpaste, Fluoride Free, Spearmint, 5 oz (141 g) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Every time I order from iHerb, I order 3 tubes of Spry toothpaste. Everyone likes the flavor, even my younger-aged children. It helps my family of 7 to have clean teeth and I do not have to fear the dentist and cavities. I can always find it available on iHerb and I never have to wait. This product has great quality!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

it's a good paste for sensitive teeth. the packaging is big with a flip top which is very convenient. the flavor is mildly sweet and minty.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have been on the lookout for a healthy more natural option than conventional toothpaste that I grew up using. This is it for me! My new favorite! Love the great fresh flavor!!

Posted on May 21, 2022

The toothpaste flavor itself tastes great & I’m my teeth definitely look cleaner after using it. It’s a good size & I also noticed my teeth are less sensitive since using this.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great product. Cleans teeth beautifully, great subtle flavor and I love that I can trust the ingredients. I little goes a long way. great sized tube which makes good value for money.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have bought so many iHerb tooth pastes and this one is my favourite will continuing buying daily. Thank you! Even my 3 year old son likes the taste usually toothpaste is too much mint but spearmint is perfect

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

The flavor of this toothpaste is pretty good. I always buy Spry toothpaste and mouthwash. I have an allergy to fluoride and so this is my go-to toothpaste. My teeth look and feel clean.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Great quality, refreshing toothpaste and fluoride free. It is a gentle cleaning paste and has a great flavor. Your mouths feels so refreshed when done brushing. A great value and reasonably priced. It is gentle enough for any age group. And no worrisome chemicals in this product.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love this toothpaste. It's so hard to find both sensitive and free of fluoride together. The spearmint taste is nice, both mild and minty. Very refreshing.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is my first time trying this toothpaste and I really like it. My hygienist recommended it when I told her I wanted to go fluoride-free. I like the flavor and it makes my mouth feel fresh!