Page 1 - Reviews - Xlear, Spry Chewing Gum, Peppermint, Sugar Free, 27 Pieces - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

The container is small enough to fit in a purse or pocket. The gum doesn't stick to my teeth. The flavor is a strong mint (burned my sinuses a bit). The flavor doesn't last very long though. It is possible to blow bubbles, feels just like regular gum. Overall it's a nice product.

d406fdfc-6f36-4a83-94af-d43b1306a49f
50857d29-6adb-4232-9443-14ab1d2da00a
Posted on May 15, 2022

I order 6 jars every few months. They arrive quickly and in perfect condition and the price is lower than any I’ve found elsewhere. Spry Gum is part of my self care and pleasure routine. I chew after every meal. Xylitol is great for your teeth. My dentist gives it to his patients after their cleanings. My hygienist raved about my home care and I owe it to the Spry gum + flossing religiously. After dinner it serves as a bit of sweet taste, satisfying the need to go for dessert.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My doctor recommended I stop ingesting sweets on a daily basis, and I wasn't sure how to curb the cravings. I used the iHerb website to see what was available and found this gum brand "Spry," and its been a live-saver. Need a sweet fix, pop a piece of Spry, it saves the day!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Good size to try different flavors and see what you like. Flavor doesn’t last long but that’s true with most aspartame free sugar free gum. Will save the pocket size containers and refill when I buy in bulk. iHerb has the best prices on Spry. Quality and taste are excellent.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I pop one of these if I have something to eat after I've been out and about. They taste good and the taste lasts quite well. My mouth feels fresh after. I don't know if they help stop tooth decay but it feels like the gum does a good job cleaning my teeth until I can get home and use a toothbrush. 100 tabs will last a while as I'm only having 1 a day when I'm out and get the urge for a sweet snack.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I often use this gum after lunch if I can't brush my teeth and it works great to tide me over until I get home. I also like to chew it during a workout as that helps me stay focused. Yummy, strong minty taste, not too sweet, smells good, I like the xylitol. My husband likes to chew it while flying. Although the package is thick plastic and I wish they made refills, I will keep buying this until I find something more eco-friendly. My kids love to use the container for other things, so it works for now!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like getting this size of Spry gum. I keep one in the car. It’s easy to refill from the bigger jar. It’s also nice to have one in your purse or your place of choice. It’s got a good taste not to strong just right for me. I like that it has good ingredients that don’t harm you.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I haven't chewed gum for a while, but I bought it because it's made with Xylitol which (I've read) inhibits bacterial growth in your mouth,... The other ingredients look good too, and its GMO free....the gum doesn't lose it's flavor or get hard too fast, like some gums. ...At first I was wishing the pieces were bigger, but, I guess you can chew the amount you want. .. I chew 2 pieces, 1 piece isn't enough.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This is my favorite flavor of the ones I've tried so far (peppermint; cinnamon; spearmint) and I got this tiny container only so I'd have a nice storage container for it in my purse while out and about! I really like that it doesn't have a lot of unnecessary ingredients. Only wish it was made in USA and not China.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Xylitol has been shown in many studies to reverse tooth decay by inhibiting harmful bacteria in the mouth. This gum is not only delicious, it is also good for your teeth! I usually take it after a meal, but you may have it even at night after brushing teeth as well (this is confirmed by my dentist :-) ). Please leave a like if this review helped you! Thank you!